For centuries silver jewelry has been worn as a sign of individuality and as a symbol of distinction. It’s not difficult to see why. Silver jewelry is ageless in its beauty and is synonymous with a sense of masculine style. It is a metal unparalleled in its looks and versatile in it use. Like gold, pure silver is too soft and malleable to be used for ornamental jewelry. In order to strengthen it and make it more durable, another metal such as copper is added to the silver to produce a sterling silver alloy. As a result, sterling silver typically contains 92.5 per cent silver and the remaining 7.5 per cent is composed of copper or small quantities of other metals. The end result produces a metal with a lustre and colour uniquely beautiful to sterling silver. Anixi designers are passionate in creating pieces which compliment the beauty of sterling silver with elegant and contemporary designs.
All our silver jewelry pieces are exquisitely handcrafted from the finest sterling silver(.925) and incorporate semi-precious gemstones such as: Agate, Amazonite, Amber, Amethyst, Black Onyx, Garnet, Jade, Jasper, Malachite, Peridot, Pietersite, Rainbow Moonstone, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Turquoise, Rose Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Citirine and many more beautiful and exquisite gemstones.
(can not be used in conjunction with any other offer)
Our web-site jewellery store is updated regularly with many special offers on our handcraftedsilver jewelry. Our current Special offering is a 20% off all purchases. To discuss custom sterling silver jewelry designs or wholesale prices please contactus.
*All prices on our gold and sterling silver jewelry are in USD. *This silver jewelry offer can not be used in conjunction with any other jewellery offer and excludes the cost of postage.
Purchasing our gold and sterling silver jewelry is easy. Just click on the shopping cart and your silver jewelry selection will be placed in the shopping cart contents. There you can either proceed to your checkout or you can add more silver jewelry purchases to your cart.
In order to ensure safe transmission of your private information and provide the highest security for your silver jewelry order transactions we use Thawte SSL Program.